In order to support students preparing to graduate at universities, colleges and intermediate schools in Ho Chi Minh City in having opportunities to be trained, experience and apply their knowledge to the real working environment. Besides, this is also an opportunity for COGECO to discover and foster qualified interns having capacity to become official employees right after the internship process ends.
We would like to announce the internship program as follows:
Interns in one of the following majors:
- Business Administration
- Directly participate in actual work assigned by the person in charge;
- Making reports and preparing files required.
- Real work as official staffs
- Full time or part time (Minimum: 3 days / week)
- Senior students of universities, colleges and intermediate schools in the above majors or equivalent branches;
- Hard-working, agile.
- Trained profesional knowledge, skills, processes and regulations directly managed by the experienced management team;
- Assigned to do real work;
- After finishing the internship, students who achieve good internship and wish to work at COGECO will have the opportunity to be officially recruited;
- Support lunch at the company.
Round 1: Profile review
Round 2: Direct interview
- Filled internship application form
- The internship introduction letter of the school
- ID card, household registration book, resume (photo)
- Temporary graduation certificate (if any)
Ms. Luong – Human Resources Department
Phone: 028 355 347 84
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (Subject: Specify position of application)