PURPOSE OF VIBRATION MONITORING
Measuring the frequency of vibration generated during construction, thereby assessing the impact of vibration due to construction on the surrounding environment.
METHOD OF VIBRATION MONITORING
Measuring points are located at the boundary of industrial production facility or construction site with where is near public and residential areas.
Installing sensor on the surface of measuring objects (floor, ground or foundation …) to obtain vibration signs. The sensor must have well connection with the surface of measuring objects. The sensor shall be fixed and firmly attached to the measuring object by using screw. It also can use magnets or rod to attach sensor.
Do not measure vibration on floor, ground covered with carpets, mats.
Taking the values for vocecity vibration:
- When the measured values are stable, carry out taking values.
- When the oscillation is cyclic or intermittent, the measured value is the average acceleration value of the maximum values of each oscillating value.
- When there are irregular fluctuations and unusual, taking the average acceleration value of 10 largest values in 100 measured values (5 seconds/value).
- Vibration parameters will be collected by vibration machine.
- Through the software on the connected computer, the data will be processed to give values such as oscillation amplitude, oscillation frequency, accelerometer.
- This result will be stored as soft file.
- QCVN 27: 2010/BTNMT “National Technical Regulation on Vibration”.
- TCVN 6963: 2001 “Vibration and shock – Vibration emitted by construction works and factories – Method of measurement”.
- TCVN 7378:2004 “Vibration and shock – Vibration of buildings – Limits of vibration levels and method for evaluation”.